TUDOR Black Bay Bronze
- Case: 43Mm Bronze Case With Bronze-Coloured Pvd-Treated Steel Case Back And Satin Finish
- Bezel: Unidirectional Rotatable Bezel In Bronze With 60-Minute Graduated Disc In Matt Slate Grey Anodised Aluminium
- Dial: Slate Grey, Domed
- Winding Crown: Bronze Screw-Down Winding Crown Adorned With An Engraved Tudor Rose
- Crystal: Domed Sapphire Crystal
- Waterproofness: Waterproof To 200M (660 Ft)
- Bracelet: Slate Grey Fabric Strap With Bronze Buckle
All prices are Tudor's suggested retail prices before applicable taxes. Tudor reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice. Sized Bracelets are Final Sale.
43 mm bronze case, Fabric strap
|Name||Black Bay Bronze|
|Collection||Black Bay Bronze|
Tudor is a Swiss-made watch brand, offering mechanical watches with sophisticated style and proven reliability. The origins of Tudor date back to 1926, when ‘The Tudor’ was first registered as a brand on behalf of Rolex founder, Hans Wilsdorf. Throughout their history, Tudor watches have been chosen by the boldest adventurers and seasoned professionals alike.