TUDOR Black Bay Ceramic
- Case: 41 Mm Matt Black Ceramic Case With Micro-Blasted Finish And Monobloc Middle Case Open Case Back In Black-Pvd-Treated 316L Steel With Sapphire Crystal
- Bezel: Unidirectional Rotatable Bezel In Black-Pvd-Treated 316L Steel With 60-Minute Graduated Disc In Black Ceramic With Sunray Satin Finish And Engraved Markings And Numerals
- Dial: Black, Domed
- Winding Crown: Screw-Down Winding Crown In Black-Pvd-Treated 316L Steel, With The Tudor Rose In Relief And Circular Satin-Brushed Steel Winding Crown Tube.
- Crystal: Domed Sapphire Crystal
- Waterproofness: Waterproof To 200 M (660 Ft)
- Bracelet: Hybrid Leather And Rubber Strap With 316L Steel Folding Clasp And Safety Catch In Black Pvd-Treated 316L Steel
|Name||Black Bay Ceramic|
Tudor is a Swiss-made watch brand, offering mechanical watches with sophisticated style and proven reliability. The origins of Tudor date back to 1926, when ‘The Tudor’ was first registered as a brand on behalf of Rolex founder, Hans Wilsdorf. Throughout their history, Tudor watches have been chosen by the boldest adventurers and seasoned professionals alike.