- Case: 28 Mm Steel Case With Polished And Satin Finish
- Bezel: Notched Bezel In 316L Steel, Alternating Cut Grooves And Polished Finish
- Dial: Silver, Sunray-Finish, With Diamonds
- Winding Crown: Steel Screw-Down Winding Crown With The Tudor Logo
- Crystal: Sapphire Crystal
- Waterproofness: Waterproof To 100 M (330 Ft)
- Bracelet: Integrated Bracelet In 316L Steel, 5 Rows, Satin-Brushed External And Central Links, Polished Intermediate Links, With Folding Clasp And Safety Catch
Tudor is a Swiss-made watch brand, offering mechanical watches with sophisticated style and proven reliability. The origins of Tudor date back to 1926, when ‘The Tudor’ was first registered as a brand on behalf of Rolex founder, Hans Wilsdorf. Throughout their history, Tudor watches have been chosen by the boldest adventurers and seasoned professionals alike.